Michael's Photo Gallery
This is my personal photo gallery. More recent photos can be
found on Facebook. I won't apologize for the quality of these images,
because they exist for my own purposes. For examples of my more professional
work, please see my
Back to my Home Page
- Susan Road - June 3, 2017
- Video and photos of Susan Road, highlighting the changes in the
last year and a half.
- Cliff Cave Park - Construction
- Photos taken at Cliff Cave Park, highlighting the destruction
that is taking place at the moment.
- House in Imperial
- For a while, I lived in a house in Imperial. Here are a few
- Houston - May 2008
- In May I went down to Houston to meet up with some of the folks
I've met online.
- Russia 2007
- I traveled to Russia in June of 2007, visiting the cities of St.
Petersburg, Novgorod, and Moscow. Most of my photos were rather
touristy. Well, half of them were. The other half were of Russian
- Brazil 2006
- At the end of November 2006, I traveled to Brazil on business,
spending time in both São Paulo and São Luis. I made a
point of getting lots of good pictures while I was there.
- Pine Ridge Reservation: 2006
- Near the beginning of October 2006, I went with a group of guys
from my church on a mission trip to the Pine Ridge reservation in
South Dakota. I took a few pictures while I was there.
- Pine Ridge Reservation: 2005
- I also went to Pine Ridge near the end of October of 2005
- Beth's Wedding
- On June 5, 2004, my sister Beth married Roy Rietz. These are
photographs that were taken during and around the time of the
- Pictures of Myself
- If you want to know what I look like, this is the place to go.
Most of these photographs were taken by myself, and most of them
under decent conditions. However, some of the older photos are ...
- My Family
- This is my immediate family. However, for some reason I don't
have any decent pictures of my father. Perhaps the next time he
visits this page, he will read this and resolve to make the
opportunity for a photo session.
- My Friends
- These are some of my friends. I've been thinking, I don't have
a lot of close friends. Worse, some of my friends are people online
who I have never actually met. I should probably do something about
- Dad's House on the Lake
- Where Dad lives.
- Uncle Robert & Aunt Shirley's 50th Wedding
- On July 6, 2002, My uncle Robert and my aunt Shirley celebrated
their 50th wedding anniversary by renewing their vows. It was a big
- Miscellaneous Weird Things
- Yes, well, I guess the title says it all.
Copyright © Michael Pearce, All Rights Reserved